Pool Cleaning In Myrtle Beach
Keeping your pool consistently clean and clear is what we have been dedicated to for decades here at Carolina Aqua Clear for our residential and commercial clients on the Grand Strand.
Our team of 11 experienced, friendly, and professional pool cleaners cannot wait to show you what we can do to improve your swimming pool experience! We want to keep your pool waters healthy, which also then keeps your swimmers happy and healthy.
Because without proper care, a dirty pool can cause recreational water illnesses (RWIs), such as diarrhea, ear infections, respiratory infections, rashes, and/or inflamed eyes and lungs. Neglected pools can also look swampy and green because of the buildup of algae. Algae likes bright light and hot weather, plus low levels of chlorine, or the buildup of phosphates, carbon dioxide, or nitrates.
Some of our superior pool cleaning services include:
- Vacuuming the pool to remove any debris built up on the pool floor, walls, and steps. It also prevents any unnecessary wear on your pool equipment and filter, extending their overall life span.
- Skimming the surfacewith a leaf skimmer to remove leaves and other unwanted debris floating in the water.
- Brushing the pool walls, steps, and ladders,which loosens any hardened debris.
- Checking and cleaning the filter to prevent bacteria and algae growth. We also add algaecide to slow down algae growth.
- Soaping the tile.
- Polishing handrails.
- Emptying skimmer/pump baskets
- Inspecting equipment/clean pad
- Lubricating O-Rings
- Shocking the pool, which increases the free chlorine level and eliminates bacteria and algae.