Swimming Pool Repairs
Our three expert repair technicians on staff here at Carolina Aqua Clear are standing by to help residential or commercial clients who may have walk-in orders or may call ahead to request a repair.
Here is how our simple, streamlined repair process works:
- Detailed information is taken down from a client who calls in a repair or walks into our store with a repair request.
- Our repair technician will walk the customer through the type of faulty equipment, and what is happening now to see if the pool owner can resolve the problem.
- If not, we will enter all of the information into a work order for a scheduled repair estimate.
- The repair technician will visit the pool owner’s property to troubleshoot and/or determine the items needed to repair or replace.
- We will then send the customer the estimate via e-mail for their review and approval. If approved, a repair visit will be scheduled as soon as possible.
At Carolina Aqua Clear, we will repair most all brands of the following equipment:
- Pumps / Motors
- Pool Lights
- Salt Systems
- Ladders / Handrails
- Stenner Systems